The eighth month + 2, Peter Tosh’s, Model T’s, Twilight Zone’s and my birth, the 89’ quake of SF and All Hallows’ Even - October is all up on us. Lots to be thankful for and plenty of fun to be had. Here is the soundtrack.
JST.PRSS.PLY|> OCT 11’
- The Nerves - Hanging On The Telephone
- revisited the year 2000 and The Avalaches’ Since I Left You. - “Flight Tonight”
- rock and roll
- Rock-afire Explosion covering User - Love in this Club
- BK’s Das Racist - Michael Jackson - wait for the morph!
- Slayer - “Angle of Death” 800 x slower. just in time for Halloween.
- Davis, CA’s very own DJ Shadow - “I Gotta Rokk”
- Kinda Halloweeny - Twin Sister - Kimmi in a Rice Field
- King Krule - The Noose of Jah City
- Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Senator - live and outside
License To This | OCT 11’ - Might as well do some halloween tracks for this months Licence to This.
- Round In Circles.mp3 - verbed out acoustic guitar paired with thrashy drums set the stage for a dark vampire bar that you might not be able to leave till morning. if you survive the night that is.
- Slashing Wrists Raising Prices.mp3 - trudging through the mud on a revenge spree, vindicating his slain love. breakdown leaves time for quick reflection a couple slow motion kills then jumps back into the spree.
- Out Is In.mp3 - badass rolles into town setting things straight. big guitar riffs, laid back tempo with just the right swagger.
- Spooky Traveler.mp3 - tricker treaters with wholesome, hallmark levels of mischief in the works. organs, synth strings and harpsichord.
- Clockwork Metal.mp3 - a reverse glass rhythm with reverse pads and snake rattles set the stage for a psycho or supernatural killer on a quiet night at summer camp. is anyone there?
- Tranquil Shores.mp3 - sparse piano, strings and glock. the sun has come up after a week of battling zombies. a butterfly lands on a leaf. life will continue.
- Dark Orchestral.mp3 - orchestral hip hop lays down the perfect foundation for some slow motion walking through the deserted streets.
- Killa.mp3 - dark and erie pads break into Goldie’s famous drum and bass sound. pitched vox and breaks add to the demonic sound.
- Fuzz Wasp.mp3 - bits missing from this low fi grinder. club music for the strange, scary and possibly living dead.
- Control port.mp3 - driving beat with filtered synth punches. goth sound on a dark night driving a trans am.
Premium Rush - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6ie1zCkZU
Contradband - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYntGCj8R0
The sun fall - Bushwick, BK
Days are Over